We are really excited about the arrival of Jacqueline Evans organic skin and body care range. Not only does it look beautiful, your skin will love you for using this affordable range of goodies.
Jacqueline Evans began her career as a naturopath in the UK before returning to Australia to launch the holistic skin and body care range. The products are are founded on naturopathic philosophies and she uses the best natural and certified organic ingredients available.
Suitable for men and women, the products are 100% Australian owned and made, they contain:
- Highest quality botanicals
- Cold pressed oils
- Enriched with vitamins and herbals
- Packaged in amber glass to prevent oxidation
- Environmentally conscious packaging
- Not tested on animals
And most importantly there are no nasties:
- No parabens
- No sodium lauryl / laureth sulphates
- No artificial colours / perfumes / flavours
- No petrochemicals
- No DEA / TEA
- No pesticide or herbicide residues
- No animal ingredients
- No synthetic preservatives
As a dedicated user of the last brand of skincare used (nearly 10 years with another brand which did wonders for my problematic skin), I am more than impressed with the quality of Jacqueline Evans' range, my skin has responded in a positive manner, it feels and looks fresh. And as the products are based on natural ingredients it smells oh so divine.