Kids Sneakers by Veja Kids
Veja is a French eco-friendly footwear label that proudly uses fair trade, organic and raw materials. With its minimalist aesthetic, Veja is loved the world over by fashion insiders.
Featuring Veja's signature side V detail, the Arcade sneakers are designed in a running style and inspired by the first wave of sneakers from the 1980’s.
Veja Sneakers are designed to be worn with everything. They look fabulous with a pair of I Dig Denim Jeans, a Numero 74 Tutu Skirtand even a gorgeous Aubrie Dress
Size notes: Runs true to size.
- Upper in recycled PET (41%) and recycled cotton (59%)
- Panels made out of leather
- Inner sole in recycled cotton and expanded rubber
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre