Swedish Style by Mini Rodini
Padded winter jacket in black featuring a removable hood with faux fur. The lining is made in brown polyester satin and is designed with a large penguin print on the inside. The jacket is highly breathable and waterproof with 5000 mm water columns. It’s made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The soft cuffs at sleeves and inside the collar prevents wind and snow from getting in, and the smartly placed reflectors increase visibility when the days get darker.
K2 is the most advanced winter jacket in Mini Rodini's line of products. It’s part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, designed to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather.
• Front zip with protection placket
• Adjustable elastic string at waist for a better fit
• Two zip pockets at front
• Taped seems
• Removable hood with faux fur and two seams for a better fit
• Raglan sleeves with reflective stripes
• Penguin-patch decorating the chest
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
• Brown polyester satin lining in body, hood and sleeves
• Breathable with 5000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 5000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
This jacket has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The recycled materials used to make this jacket are GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.