Pico Jacket (Red)
You Save 25% ($41.99)
Swedish Style by Mini Rodini
Bright red all-round jacket in recycled polyester and organic cotton with a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. This shell jacket is a true classic and a Mini Rodini favorite that can be used both on the playground and when strolling the city streets. Wear it separately or together with one of our fleece jackets or a lightweight puffer jacket when it gets colder.
• Inside zip cover for extra wind protection and fold over at the top protect the chin from pinching
• Placket covered zip and snap buttons at placket
• Patch pockets at front with flaps and snap button closing
• Ribbed cuffs and as insert in collar
• Detachable hood
• Faux leather panda patch matching the zip slider
• Shell fabric is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h
• Water resistant shell fabric with 3000 mm water columns
• Windproof shell fabric
• Shell 65 % recycled polyester, 35 % organic cotton
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester satin
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• GRS certified
This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.
GRS (Global Recycle Standard) is a certification ensuring that this garment consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets, and used clothes. Since we are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.