Kids Sneakers by Veja Kids
Veja is a French eco-friendly footwear label that proudly uses fair trade, organic and raw materials. With its minimalist aesthetic, Veja is loved the world over by fashion insiders.
The V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
Colour:Nacre Rose Fluo
Size notes: Runs true to size.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather and vegan suede
- Logo V in silkscreened print
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Inspired by the adult styles, Veja Small have been created with a reinforced sole and built-up toe to better meet children’s needs.
The ESPLAR* trainers have been named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil since 2005.